8 January 2011

Clare Nasir's fitness DVD

I have just bought this fitness DVD. It's supposed to be for people who can't really get motivated, it sounded perfect for me. After trying the 'Pump it up' DVD, and not even managing to complete it once, I needed one that was actually realistic. This one has 4 20minute workouts which are geared to burn fat fast. I have four months until I am back in Alanya and I am hoping to loose up to 1 stone, or more. I also started a diet 3 days ago.

Today:
Breakfast: Bowl of Special K 
Tea: Salad 

I have completed the DVD today. It was much harder than I was expecting. I was deffinately sweating. I did the whole 4 20minute workouts without a break. I can feel the burn now, which shows that it works. Next time I think I will have a break between the workouts... doing it throughout the day. My Mum also said that she wants to start doing it with me. I aim to do it 3/4 times a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment