5 June 2010

3 days of town

I'm all shopped out... never thought i'd say that. Been to town today again and this will be the 3rd time in a row. Yesterday I got my piercing changed, it looks exactly how I want now.. Just got a small clear gem put in. It's going to look nice for summer because it glistens in the light.

Bought loads of nice things for Oba over these last 3 days: incluing two gorgeous dresses. One of them is a maxi dress and the other is a little black topshop number. I also got some sunglasses (topshop), a big chuncky neclace (topshop) and some grecian looking sandles (river island). Met up with Rachel in town today at 1:30. We browsed though town and we went for a drink in Costa. We were only down for a few hours, and my feet are killing me... deffinately going to leave it till next weekend to do any more shopping! Got laurens birthday present for tomorrow sorted aswel which is good... Got a cute black photo frame and printed a black and white picture off in Boots. It's from when we went on the college trip to Beamish.... I was going to put a whole group picture in but I think this is nicer...

No comments:

Post a Comment