18 December 2010

10 days from now

Just been at work today, no biggie! I only have one more contracted week left, it's gone so quick. I love working at Boots, so I will be applying again as there's some jobs going in the New Year. Got a few more things sorted out for the holiday. I've booked to have a spray tan the day before I go, i'm thinking the medium will probaly be the best. I've also booked to have my fringe trimmed again. Fringe's grow so fast, so i'll get it cut a little shorter than last time so it lasts longer. After New Year I plan to grow it all out for the summer and lighten it up lots.

Christmas is just one week away. As you can see from the post below we have all our decorations up. I'm getting a laptop this year, and I cant wait to see what it looks like/what colour it is. I don't really mind as long as it's not black, as everyone seems to have a black one at the moment.

10 days from now... I will be seeing Ozkan at the airport. When I see him there, for the first time, after what's been literally months, with all the busy people around, I feel excited yet nervous... But it never fails to be the best feeling ever. Every single time. I wish I could bottle moments like these up.

No comments:

Post a Comment