16 April 2011

Hair

John Frieda blonde hair spray and Sunin super. The two products I have just recently got. The John Frieda hair spray is supposed to be for blondes, or people with light hair. It says that it brightens natural, colour-treated or highlighted blonde hair. I've swapped this one for my normal hair spray. The Sun-in is also a spray but you put it on your hair after you have washed it. It lightens the colour, and is a gradual thing... so I think it's alot better than using bleach. This is far less damaging. Heat activates it, so you can either used a hairdryer or sit out in the sun. Probaly a good product to take with me on holiday. I have only use it two times, and will see if I get any results from this.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oliviiaaa!!!it's the exactly same spray i use:P yeeey way to goo :-D just wait! the colour will be there soon, and you'll love this product;) - mmmm holiday!!! cant wait xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. is it! ? haha ... wooohooo. We will be gorgeous blondies for the summer! xx

    ReplyDelete