8 October 2011

Update - 9/10/11

At the moment i'm working at both the Wheatsheaf and Bonmarche (again). The owner of the Wheatsheaf has loads of other pubs all over town and asked me to work in The Green Dragon tonight. Really enjoyed myself there, I liked the fast pace of it. Went out in town after to Harvey's with some of the staff.

I have also applied to do Camp Bunac for next year. It's a summer camp for children in America. I would have to sleep in the same cabins as them, take part and help out in the different sports and activities, and basically look after them. By the sounds of it it's hard work but something you will never forget. After two months of doing that I can travel for 6 weeks. I have an interview next month in Newcastle so fingers crossed I get accepted because it looks amazing!

Enjoying the new house, starting to look really nice now. Ohh I started slimming world aswel, with Nana Lee. In 3 weeks I've lost 10 POUNDS OMG ... I can't belive i've lost so much! 12 weeks to go till Christmas ohh yeahhhh.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment