7 August 2010

Lately

So I have`t wrote in a few days now. I`ve been up to lots there`s too much to write about. It was Christina`s last couple of days so I`ve been spending alot of time with her. We went out to `Miami Beach Club´ again and another day we met up later and went into the centre of Alanya. Christina wanted to get her hair dyed... she went a lovely red colour. I was easily persuaded and got my hair dyed BRİGHT PİNK.... just kidding (nana and mam). Just got my roots done.. it probaly woulden`t have been one of my wisest moves knowing they didn`t speak a word of English.
Yeserday me and Özkan got up early so that we could go to Dimçay. We swam in the pool and went on the one and only very tame slide that there was there. The weather has been cloudy lately so I haven`t had the pleasure of going lobster.
Christina went back home to Denmark last night... she said that she`s planning on coming back again soon so I will probaly see her then (maybe October). Erica also came a couple of days ago, shes really lovely. I`ve been sitting with her in Melani most nights (while I wait for Ozkan and she waits of Alex). Last night we snuck out to Mitos and then we went to Soysal and sat with Susanne. Erica recommended that I try the (strawberry calipso)... Gorgeous, but also very strong. Oh and we didn`t realise it was happy hour (our bad) ;)
Erica, Susanne, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment