11 August 2010

Merhaba

Spent time with Erica over the past few days.... We normally meet at Melani at around 10pm. We decided on that time because on her first day... when she made a BİG mistake by coming at 5pm! ... It`s not like Mitos and gets really boring to sit alone until then, so 10pm is a good time. It`s been nice to get to know her... seen as I`ve talked to her on the computer for about a year. Yenge 1 and Yenge 2... is what all the guys call us. It means sister in law...  and a woman who is attached (married, engaged, dating, etc.) to a man who their friend. Hell to my own name .. i`m offically Yenge now. ;)

Okayy, I have been totally engrossed in a series of books my mam gave me. I haven`t even been able to get to sleep! There THAT good. There called the (House of Night) and are a bit like Twilight, but better. There`s 8 books in the series so when I get back I need to buy more of them...

Probally a good thing that I`ve finished the ones I had.... now I can actually sleep.. Because of this we got up late and didn`t have time to go anywhere like the pool or beach etc. So we went for breakfast in a restaurant on the mountain.... The view is beautiful...seen it so many times but it never gets old.

English Breakfast, hmmm.
Other news to mentiıon is that Ramazan started today. Özkan explained that he was going to do it just today (Day 1), because it`s the most important. The other days don`t matter?!...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment