17 September 2010

//18 September

Woke up early with the sound of Mum hoovering and scrubbing the carpet, as a result of Mr B's (accident) during the night ;)... I think we all know what happened there. I went back to sleep as it was way too early to be getting up and rolled out of bed around 11 ish.
I was seeing Chloe today, so I went round her house at 12:30. Haven't seen her in like forever, so we had lots to talk about. She was travelling down to University today, the big move, so it was quite busy at her house!
Came home at 2, after saying goodbye to Chloe. Chilled in the house for the rest of the day. Tonight I did my roots, wooohoo, finally. I have decided to keep this colour. I'm thinking blonde will wash me out, and red can looks cheap. So I'm going to leave it for the time being, until i've decided.

No comments:

Post a Comment