10 September 2010

Home from home

I have been back home for over a week now. The time seems to be flying by, normally everday drags but I actually feel ok to be home. I think its because I was in Alanya for so long this time, its nice to be back, see my (friends, family, and Mr Bullsey). I do miss Ozkan so so so much, but I know I will be planning my next trip out there very shortly. I'm thinking of the end of October - beggining of November (which is when I get time of from college). I need to get a job in the mean time though, so I'm sorting my CV out today. 
As for the summer I have had, I can't begin to explain how good it was. I spent it with the most amazing people, and met many new ones along the way. It feels like a second home there now. I blogged quite a lot while I was away, so it will be nice to look back on everything that's happened.
This week I started college again. I have a feeling this next year is going to go so fast! My time-table looks abit boring, but on a wednesday afternoon we have time free to go to the gym/swimming. So I'm going to make the most of that as we get it free with our college card.
I also got my ear pierced again (tragus) - as it fell out day 1 of my holiday and closed up after a couple of hours. It looks alot better than last time, and it's been positioned good. Hopefully this time it won't fall out and I can keep it. ♥ - Lovee

No comments:

Post a Comment