29 April 2010

Yeyy

Went to College :). I had to get a taxi this morning otherwise I would of been soooo late. First lesson we had was in the computer room. After about 30 minutes Gilly said that we were going on a trip :O !!!... excitingggg.

We went to Spennymore to look at and get information from the various different stoles about University's. Got some good freebies aswel. The best one was a really cool flashing light pen. When I got back to lesson Rhianna was messing around with it and when i threw it to her, it bounced of her hand and straight out the window. Gutted. So unfortunately the pen is no more.

We spent about 20 minutes looking around the different stoles. Me and Bex had about 1 hour and a half left so we decided to go and look around the shops. I bought some pink lipgloss and bright red nail varnish. We walked past a fruit and veg shop and decided to get some strawberries too. OMG these were the best strawberries I have ever had in my life! The man said they were from Spain?! I phoned Ozkan to tell him my excitement over the strawberries but her didn't answer because he was sleeping.

I'm exhausted from today and I have a killer headache again. Don't think i''ll get much college work done tonight.... going to go in the bath because my hair is a frizzy state, then i'm going to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment