3 May 2010

Bank holiday Monday/Photo shoot

Been to Sam's today to do a photo shoot for her college work..She picked me up at 10:30 ... I got Paige to plate my hair the night before so that it was wavy. I also put a middle parting in, it suprisingly looked really good... like hippie/bohemiam. Sam put St Tropitz fake tan on me and omg I was blackkk. So I washed it of and put a fake tan on that was much more natural. She got me to put fake eye lashes on, they were amazing <3 deffinately going to get some more of them, she said they were only £1.99 from Savers.

It was done in an old run down building in the middle of a field. It was funny trying to climb over the gate with those massive high heels on, ohhh and trespassing over into someone else's garden hahaaa....

No comments:

Post a Comment