11 May 2010

Firemen woah woahh

Woke up at 8:15, and left the house at 8:25! The most diffictult part of my day is actually getting myself out of bed. Been at the school today. It was a nice day, and we had the firemen in to give the children a talk. They got to look round the fire engine hold the water hose. The firemen never visited my school when I was little, I soooooo wanted a go of that hose!

Went home for dinner, but the door was locked. Mum had gone out to Nana and Neds for the day. So I ended up just having to walk back to the school without any dinner, poor me. My diets going good, I've lost 4 pounds in about 6 days.

I have so much college work to do, I honestly don't know how I'm going to get it all done. I've done some of my book tonight, and am quiet tired now so I won't be doing anymore now.

No comments:

Post a Comment