18 May 2010

Mam i've got a stitch

Been at the school over the last two days. Saw my old head teacher yesterday 'Mrs Smith'. It was really nice to see her, she gave me a cuddle bless! Today's been quite hot. In the morning I was just outside and it was lovely. After that we watched 'The Gruffalo' it was actually pretty good haha. This afternoon I completed some of my activities I needed to do and then I read my book that I made. They loved it, the teachers were amazed with it aswel! I didn't let them have it while I wasen't there so its still in good condition.

Well my diets been going amazing until today, I was just too hungry and I binged :/ So I decided to go for a little run. Looked like a freak running down a busy road but what the hell! I was only about 7 minutes or something daft, had abit of a stitch ;) .... need to do it more regulary though really.

x 39 days to go, not long... I miss him so much x

No comments:

Post a Comment