4 July 2010

1 week later

Been here one week now.....Havent been able to get on the computer because were still waitıng for the internet connection in our apartment. Sat in the Mitos now.. theres a huge birthday party going on.

When I arrived here I was expecting to get the transfer that I booked... because Ozkans car wasent working. I walked out the entrace with my two huge suitcases and (Ozkan, Sebo and Burak) were waiting outside. Burak had to get my transfer back himself because he couldent fit insıde the car aswel. awwww...  and we went in Sebos Porche. It was sooo cold  because it dosent have a roof... so me and Ozkan had a massive blanket that we put over our heads! We looked sooo funny.

This week we have been to the beach, pool, disco, restaurants, cinema etc. Its been nice because he hasent been working. Were planning on going to his hometown to see his family just after my birthday. So thats going to be an experience. Hopefully it wont be too long until I can go online everyday! My famıly come tomorrow so that should be nice... apparantly there flight has been delayed 4 hours so there going to be here a little late than expected.........

Our fırst food shopping.... buzzing!

No comments:

Post a Comment