9 July 2010

MY 18TH!!

Had an amazing day :)........ In the morning Mum, Dad and Paige came round our apartment and Ozkan cooked everyone breakfast. He was sooo cute running backwards and forwards making different things. Then I opened a few presents. When I went into the bedroom to put my bikini on Ozkan told my Mum that he was going to give me one present now and one later. The fırst present I got from him was a dress.

After that we went to the beach to go parasailing!!! It was soooooooooooo good. We went on a smaller boat first which transfered us onto the bigger one. I first went on with Ozkan and then Paige. Dad sat on the boat and watched while taking pictures of us.

We then chilled and swam in the sea. Soon after that we went back to get ready for the night ;). I put on my birthday outfit and my massive topshop shoesss.

When me and Ozkan arrived at Mitos Mum, Dad and Paige were already sat down. There were balloons and decorations set up. We had a meal and I was getting nervous because I knew they were about to sing happy birthday to me and make a seen. But I didn`t expect it to be as big and loud as it was. I`ve been coming to this restaruant 2 years now and I have never seen it like that. There was sparklers and pyrotechnics going off, confetti and a gorgeous cake. Ozkan then came over while eveyone was still watching and gave me my second present .... a peal necklace :O ...It`s beautiful.

Just when I thought it actually coulden`t get any better Dominic and Simon arrived. There the guys that I met in October and are absolulety mad. It was nice because I didn`t know that they were even coming and it was there first night. So they joined us at the table aswel and had some cake.
At about 1:00pm me and Ozkan went out to the centre for a few drinks. We were then joined by Burak and went to a nightclub outside of Alanya. This was the best I have ever seen. It was huge and had waterfalls etc. It even had a tank with baby sharks :O..... When we were dancing I got a shout-outtt :P haha!

Such a good birthday! Everything was perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment