19 July 2010

ღ ღ

Dimçay with some of Ozkan`s family yesterday... It was nice to see him enjoying himself.. the boys were funny... they acted like kids getting really excited. Very cute. It was a shame I coulden`t swim the water looked so nice... Unfortunatley I didn`t bring my bikini. I`ve told Ozkan we HAVE to come here again.
Last night my family went home, it was sooo sad... I even cried. Wasen`t expecting it to be that emotional. It`s different them going and me staying here.. and I wont see them until September. I miss Mr Bullsey aswel. Today I went to the pool and chilled out on the lilo. Then I met up with Dominic and Simon. They showed me their apartment first, it`s really gorgeous. Then we went to Melani for a meal (their treat)... followed by the internet cafe for an hour. After that they went home for an early night because they leave tomorrow, so i`ll be in Mitos tommorrow night to sit with them and say bye.  Now i`m sat in the restaurant waiting for Ozkan to finish work.

No comments:

Post a Comment