8 June 2012

7/6/12

Today  I completed and passed my American lifeguarding and first aid qualification!!! I'm soooo happy that I have achieved that, not in a regular swimming pool either - A LAKE (with leaches, frogs, tadpoles and is cold!), but not as cold as the swimming pool at Mitos.
Lifeguard training
We have all just come back from our trip to Walmart where I bought a few other bits (mainly food related) and got to mingle with actual civilization. It dosen't even really feel like i'm in America at the moment, i'm sure it will do when I have 100's of American children running after me though.
Sitting with Sophia (aka Pippi) that her camp name. OHH and apparantly mine is going to be Tiger?! I'm guessing because Tiger is orange and my roots are coming through pretty bad. Not sure if i'll keep that one though. These camp names are so cringe, but I suppose I will get used to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment